Training on FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food
From: 18 Dec 2017
To: 20 Dec 2017
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
The training will be conducted in English
Please contact us for a price
Contact us to enquire about this session
Food training courses from SGS – effective training on quality and safety management systems standards, food hygiene, food traceability and business performance improvement.
All successful companies in the food industry have one thing in common – high performing staff dedicated to continuous improvement. Our comprehensive range of food courses provide accurate, in-depth information and practical advice to help you get the most from your training budget. Plus, we can help participants to develop professional skills for career enhancement, while helping your organisation to improve efficiency, reduce risk and increase competitive advantage.
Why choose food training courses from SGS?
As the world leader in food training courses, we offer you unrivalled experience, expertise and resources. Our global network of qualified auditors provides professional training for awareness, internal auditor training, and lead auditor levels. Whether you need to train individuals or your entire workforce, our blended learning experiences and accelerated learning techniques help you to achieve your training objectives more effectively.
To find out more about our food training courses, read on or contact us now.
The current Good Manufacturing Practice, Hazard Analysis, and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation (referred to as the Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation) is intended to ensure safe manufacturing/processing, packing and holding of food products for human consumption in the United States. The regulation requires that certain activities must be completed by a "Preventive Controls Qualified Individual" who has "successfully completed training in the development and application of Risk-Based Preventive controls". This course developed by the FSPCA is the "standardised curriculum" recognised by FDA; successfully completing this course is one way to meet the requirements for a "Preventive Controls Qualified Individual".
The main objective of this course is to provide training to food business operator’s representative for qualifying them to be Preventive Control Qualified Individual (PCQI). As per the current Food Safety Modernized Act of US FDA, the facilities, who are required to comply with this regulation, must have PCQI for the developing of their food safety plan.
- Prior knowledge of GMP’s and HACCP, or experience with Food Safety Management Systems, is recommended
Course Topics Include
- Food Regulation Overview – cGMP, Hazard Analysis, Risk-Based Preventive Controls
- Food Safety Plan Overview
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Other PRPs
- Biological Food Safety Hazards
- Chemical, Physical and Economically Motivated Food and Safety Hazards
- Preliminary Steps in Developing a Food Safety Plan
- Resources for Food Safety Plans
- Hazard Analysis and Preventive Controls Determination
- Process Preventive Controls
- Food Allergen Preventive Controls
- Sanitation Preventive Controls
- Supply Chain Preventive Controls
- Verification and Validation Procedures
- Record Keeping Procedures
- Recall Plan