How Clean is Clean: Disinfection Monitoring using ATP Testing
The webinar explores the disinfection monitoring solution offered by SGS to help you prevent the spread of novel coronavirus and keep your premises safe. The session places an emphasis on evaluation of the cleaning and disinfection processes to elaborate their efficacy for COVID-19-related decontamination.
21 Aug 2020, 11:00
21 Aug 2020, 12:00
As you resume operations after the COVID-19 outbreak, protecting the health of your employees and customers becomes more important than ever. SGS provides a range of disinfection monitoring solutions to help you prevent the spread of novel coronavirus and keep them safe. From assessments of your cleaning procedures to post-cleaning verification, our solutions will enable you to open your doors while meeting the strict standards of cleanliness needed to prevent exposure to the virus.
The webinar explores the disinfection monitoring solution offered by SGS to help you prevent the spread of novel coronavirus and keep your premises safe. The session places an emphasis on evaluation of the cleaning and disinfection processes to elaborate their efficacy for COVID-19-related decontamination. Due to the sensitive nature of the viral outbreak and concerns felt across communities, why is it critical to have an independent and suitably qualified company supervising the cleaning and disinfection activities across businesses and industries.
- Structure of Services
- Inspection Steps
- Checklist Overview
- Disinfection of High-Touch Areas
- Fluorescence Marking
- ATP On-site Testing
- The SGS Approval Mark
We offer on-site and remote management and supervision services to ensure the effectiveness of your cleaning and disinfection procedures. These include:
- Assessments of your documented cleaning and disinfection procedures, inspired by international standards
- Validation of the efficacy of your disinfection procedures
- Validation of your cleaning agents according to the latest approved registered products lists
- Identification of possibly affected areas and surfaces, and mapping of exposure routes and transmission pathways for COVID-19
- Post-cleaning Verification
- We offer post-cleaning validation walk-through inspections and supplementary environmental surface sampling to assess the effectiveness of your cleaning and disinfection programs and the extent and persistence of COVID-19 on surfaces. These are performed by SGS health and safety experts trained in infection prevention and control procedures. Our sampling activities are based on current WHO and other internationally recognized guidelines. We will:
- Create a detailed plan of your site’s layout, including ventilation systems, furniture placement and contact surfaces
- Identify critical sampling points based on possible disease transmission routes and frequently touched surfaces
- Document all cleaning and disinfection activities for the designated sampling points
- Collect the necessary control samples
- To validate your cleaning and disinfection procedures, we offer a combination of on-site and laboratory testing for surface swab samples:
- Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) and surface debris testing as a metric for the hygiene status assessment
- SARS-CoV-2 testing based on the Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-qPCR), allowing for the screening of the targeted virus
- We have partnered with many industry leaders from hotels, restaurants and retail businesses to develop the scope of activities behind these services
Business heads, operations teams, quality teams, administration teams, procurement teams
Cost: Free of charge
Can't make a live session? Register now and receive a complimentary recording after the live event.
Dr. A V Abraham
Head of Laboratories
Abraham has over twenty-one years of experience in running large scale laboratories and leading people. He is associated with SGS for more than 14 years and currently heads the laboratories and a country-wide team of over 300 professionals. These laboratories are engaged into testing of Agricultural, Food, Environmental & Mineral products and are ISO 17025 accredited, approved by a list of organizations and institutions.
For further information, please contact:
Dr. Vijaybhai Patel
Environmental, Health and Safety
t: +91 85520 36360