Is Your Business Ready to Open?
Ensure stakeholder confidence with a post-COVID-19 operational assessment from SGS.
As businesses slowly resume operations after lockdown, they must prioritise returning to normality as quickly as possible, without jeopardising the health and safety of their employees, clients, customers and partners.
In the new, post-pandemic environment, businesses will need to regain their stakeholders’ confidence by demonstrating adherence to referral guidelines laid out by international and local governing bodies such as WHO, CDC, ECDPC, and India’s MHA and FSSAI. All of these guidelines focus on maintaining high levels of personal hygiene, adhering to stringent social distancing practices and implementing validated cleaning and sanitation protocols.
SGS’s post-COVID 19 operational assessment assures your customers and other stakeholders that you are meeting the mandated health and safety requirements, and that your infrastructure is secure. Our audits will help to ensure that your business can continue to operate successfully.
Sectors who can receive an audit
Our post-COVID-19 assessment is available for:
- Businesses in the IT, automotive, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors, and their supply chains
- The food and hospitality industry: hotels, restaurants, food chains, banquet halls, delivery and takeaway outlets
- Factories, offices, SEZs, warehouses, and their supply chains
- Public venues: shopping malls, gardens, places of worship, public transport, trains and metros, airports and depots
- Educational institutions: schools, colleges, universities and research institutes
What we offer
- Customised, in-depth audits, by auditors with years of professional experience
- Focus on achievement of compliance objectives
- Verification of cleaning and sanitation processes
- Advice for management and employees, in regard to safe hygiene practices
- Concise, transparent report provided at the end of the audit