Is Your Business Ready to Open?
Ensure stakeholder confidence with a post-COVID-19 operational assessment from SGS certification and business enhancement.
As businesses slowly resume operations after lockdown, they must prioritise returning to normality as quickly as possible, without jeopardising the health and safety of their employees, clients, customers and partners – maintaining the highest business standards while preventing the spread of coronavirus.
In the new, post-pandemic environment, businesses will need to regain their stakeholders’ confidence by demonstrating adherence to referral guidelines laid out by international and local governing bodies such as WHO, CDC, ECDPC, and India’s MHA and FSSAI. All of these guidelines focus on maintaining high levels of personal hygiene, adhering to stringent social distancing practices and implementing validated cleaning and sanitation protocols.
SGS’s post-COVID 19 operational assessments and certification services assure your customers and other stakeholders that your infrastructure is secure and you are committed to ensuring workplace health and safety standards. Our business continuity audits and business continuity management programs will help to ensure that your business can continue to operate successfully.
Our auditing services include:
- Readiness assessments
- Workplace risk assessments
- Workplace safety audits and assessments
- Assessments of workplace safety hygiene and maintenance
Sectors who can receive an audit
Our post-COVID-19 assessment is available for:
- Businesses in the IT, automotive, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors, and their supply chains
- The food and hospitality industry: hotels, restaurants, food chains, banquet halls, delivery and takeaway outlets
- Factories, offices, SEZs, warehouses, and their supply chains
- Public venues: shopping malls, gardens, places of worship, public transport, trains and metros, airports and depots
- Educational institutions: schools, colleges, universities and research institutes
What we offer
- Customised, in-depth audits, by auditors with years of professional experience
- Focus on achievement of compliance objectives
- Verification of cleaning and sanitation processes
- Advice for management and employees, in regard to safe hygiene practices
- Concise, transparent report provided at the end of the audit
We also provide workplace hygiene training.
The COVID-19 pandemic is unprecedented in the modern era, posing unforeseen challenges to business continuity. At SGS, we are working hard to meet those challenges and support international efforts to beat COVID-19.