Transportation Fleet Testing Services
Fleet testing services from SGS – gain the data you need to confirm the performance of your fleet under actual operating conditions.
Fleet testing is an important phase of vehicle research that provides proof of performance under actual operating conditions. That is why you need specialised facilities capable of running accurate test conditions. Our dedicated vehicle testing laboratories provide you with high-accuracy and high-precision repeatability, using in-laboratory or on-road conditions.
Why choose fleet testing services from SGS?
We can help you by:
- Providing proof of performance and validation of test data under actual operating conditions
- Testing using in-laboratory or on-road conditions
- Performing on-road testing with our Portable Emissions Measurement System (PEMS)
- Offering high-accuracy and high-precision repeatability
- Ensuring consistent results from test to test and vehicle to vehicle
- Performing weekly site correlations to deliver data you can trust
Laboratory or on-road fleet testing from a trusted world leader
As a global leader in fleet testing, we offer unrivalled expertise and experience, providing testing throughout the automotive and transportation industries. Our network of US vehicle testing laboratories ranges from sea level facilities in Detroit, Michigan and Columbus, Indiana to our high altitude vehicle testing labs just outside of Denver, Colorado and in Empire, CO. We provide a wide variety of ISO certified testing environments and offer access to almost every type of on-road driving environment necessary for validating vehicle performance or proving durability.
With decades of experience, our local experts deliver comprehensive services to meet your organisation’s specific needs.
Our fleet evaluation services include:
- Engine and calibration development from 0 to 14,000 ft. altitude
- Evaporative emissions testing
- Exhaust emissions testing
- High altitude emissions certification
- Cold start and cold weather testing
- Mileage accumulation and durability testing
- Multiple fuel engine testing
- Alternative powertrain testing
From stop-and-go traffic, open highway and high altitude mountain driving to climates that cycle from below zero to over one-hundred degrees Fahrenheit, our network of testing facilities offers endless possibilities.
To discuss your fleet testing requirements, contact us today.