Transportation Storage Tank Inspection, Audit and Calibration
Storage tank inspection, audit and calibration from SGS – ensure the safety and integrity of your storage tanks.
When storing hazardous substances, reducing the risk of leakage is vital. Storage tank corrosion can cause environmental contamination and losses. As a result, you need to ensure the safety and reliability of your tanks. Our inspection, audit and calibration services help you to avoid disasters and ensure that your storage tanks meet all relevant regulations.
Why use storage tank Inspection, audit and calibration services from SGS?
As a notified body, we provide you with trusted independent assessment, testing and verification to ensure the safety of your storage tanks, helping you to:
- Prevent accidental leaks and avoid costly decontamination with regular inspections
- Gain a clear insight into the precise capacity and volume of your tanks with accurate calibration
- Assure the integrity of your storage tanks by complying with local regulations and the relevant standards and codes
Trusted storage tank Inspection, audit and calibration from a leading supplier
As a leading supplier of inspection, audit and calibration services, we offer you unparalleled expertise, state-of-the-art technology and a global reach. That is why we are the first choice for clients needing to ensure safe storage of everything from chemicals and petroleum products to liquefied gases.
We offer you a comprehensive range of services for both underground storage tanks (UST) and above ground storage tanks (AST). Our storage tank inspection, audit and calibration services include:
- 3D modelling of tank floor and shell
- Assessment of water and sludge inside containers
- Assessment of subsoil corrosion
- Automated tank floor measurement
- Environmental impact studies and risk analysis
- External thickness measurements and calculation reviews
- Identification plate stamping and adjustment
- Non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Project management and construction supervision
- Tank floor volume measurement
- Tracing of system leaks and assessment of material strength
- Ultrasonic density tests
- Welding procedures and qualification to international standards
Contact us today and find out how our storage tank inspection, audit and calibration services can ensure the safety and integrity of your storage tanks.