Transportation Aerospace Certification Services
Aerospace certification services from SGS – gain recognised certification and reach a wider global market with our unparalleled global network and aerospace industry experience.
When it comes to gaining industry recognition, compliance with AS 9100, 9110 and 9120 is essential. Developed by the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG), and expanded by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), the AS-series of aerospace standards is internationally recognised:
- AS 9100, known as European Standard (EN) 9100 in Europe and Japanese Industrial Standards Quality (JISQ) 9100 in the Asia-Pacific region, is the core AS standard and applies to both commercial and defence aviation activities
- AS 9110 sets the criteria for businesses providing maintenance, repair and overhaul Maintenance Repair Operations (MRO) of commercial, private and military aircraft, including companies requiring Parts Manufacturing Approval (PMA)
- AS 9120 relates to aerospace supplier evaluation for pass-through distributors of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) stock lists
Why choose aerospace certification services from SGS?
We offer you a range of services to help you manage quality and develop a culture of continuous improvement. We can help you:
- Achieve AS9100, AS9110 or AS9120 certification
- Further enhance your management capabilities by integrating complementary QMS solutions such as ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Verify your organisation against customised performance criteria
- Reach a larger aerospace market through industry-recognised certification
- Leverage your organisation’s potential for continuous improvement
- Build your business reputation while reducing operational risks
Aerospace certification services from a recognised global leader
As the world’s leading provider of quality assurance and quality control services, we offer you unrivalled experience and expertise in aerospace certification. Our state-of-the-art resources and unique worldwide network allow us to strengthen your quality management systems both locally and globally.
To discuss your aerospace certification requirements, contact us today.