Training Services FSC – Forest Management Certification – Forest Products
SGS’s training in the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Forest Management Certification - Forest Products provides you with an overview of the purpose and requirements of the FSC.
The course also allows you to understand and interpret the 10 principles and 56 criteria of FSC forest management and their local adaptation, and to interpret the requirements for qualifying as a High Conservation Value Forest.
The course offers insights into the origins, structure, management and purpose of the FSC™, as well as its national initiatives. We also analyse and interpret the FSC forest management principles and criteria – and how they can be adapted locally – and review the certification process.
Lead auditors with many years’ experience in performing international audits in this scheme provide the tuition.
- Introduction and course objectives
- What is the FSC?
- Structure of the FSC and other forest certification standards
- Interpretation of the 10 principles and 56 criteria for FSC forest management
- Local adaptation of the principles and criteria
- Case studies
- The certification process for Forest Stewardship Council
To find out more about our FSC - Forest Management Certification - Forest Products training, contact SGS today.