Training Services Certificate Course in Pharmacovigilance
Certificate course in pharmacovigilance from SGS – a comprehensive introduction to the fundamentals of pharmacovigilance for drug safety, and regulatory and quality compliance.
To confirm drug safety and ensure patient welfare, any organisation involved in clinical trials or drug development needs to be aware of pharmacovigilance. This course provides you with an introduction to pharmacovigilance, providing a valuable insight into identifying, validating, quantifying, evaluating and minimising the adverse effects of drugs and devices.
Why choose the certificate course in pharmacovigilance from SGS?
Our pharmacovigilance course can help you:
- Gain an introduction to all aspects of pharmacovigilance and drug safety management
- Understand pharmacovigilance practices – both in India and worldwide
- Ensure good pharmacovigilance operations for drug safety, and regulatory and quality compliance
- Recognise the consequences of adverse drug reactions (ADRs) and learn about the importance of detection and monitoring
The trusted certificate course in pharmacovigilance from India’s leading training provider
As a leading course provider in India, we offer extensive expertise and experience providing training for many aspects of clinical trials and drug development. Plus, as a world leader in certification, verification, inspection and testing we offer you in-depth knowledge gained from helping pharmaceutical organisations across the globe to ensure pharmacovigilence.
This course covers:
- Clinical safety and pharmacovigilance
- Risk management strategies
- Safety inspection
- Management of ADRs
- Signal detection and data mining
- Drug safety surveillance
To find out more about the certificate course in pharmacovigilance, contact us today.