Training Services Understanding US FDA Food and Allergen Labelling Requirements
Understanding US FDA food and allergen labelling requirements training from SGS – learn about the FDA rules on food and allergen labelling and find out how to comply with FSMA requirements.
FSMA rules on preventive controls require food facilities to control allergen cross contact and ensure allergens are appropriately listed on the labels of packaged food products. This course will show you how to comply with the FDA’s general food labelling requirements and how to meet FSMA requirements for allergen labelling.
Why choose training in understanding US FDA food and allergen labelling requirements from SGS?
This course covers:
- Food labelling regulations
- Food labelling basics
- Elements of food labelling
- Conditionally required labelling
- Special labelling requirements
Upon completion of the course, you will:
- Understand FDA food labelling requirements for various categories of foods
- Be able to implement allergen labelling requirements
- Be able to categorise food label elements
- Understand the elements of conditionally required labelling
- Be able to identify special labelling requirements for certain food categories
Upon course completion, you will receive a certificate.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Accreditation: SGS
- Training options: eLearning
Trusted food safety training from a leading course provider
As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
To find out more about our training in understanding US FDA food and allergen labelling requirements, contact us today.