Sustainability ServiCert - Service Certification
ServiCert helps you enhance the performance standards of your product or service delivery, protect your brand equity, and add value throughout your service delivery network.
Consistency and quality define your brand. Implementing an independent assessment of your service delivery process with SGS is an opportunity to monitor standards and improve your organisation’s performance.
The ServiCert™ programme consists of the following elements:
- Training on the link between service delivery and customer requirements
- Training on gathering customer requirements and creating service delivery criteria
- Development of criteria by client and validation of those criteria by SGS
- Audits by SGS of compliance with service delivery criteria (through systems audits, mystery shopping, observation, interviews, document reviews, and so on)
- Reporting (non-conformities, opportunities for improvement) and issuing a ServiCert Certificate
Your organisation can use the ServiCert methodology from SGS to define, implement and monitor critical delivery performance criteria that are in line with your business strategies. Our audits confirm the performance levels that your organisation achieves.
If your organisation has already achieved ISO 9001 certification, ServiCert can help to build on the work you have already done by defining a strong framework for results oriented quality management.
Meet customer expectations and improve your organisation’s performance with ServiCert, the independent service certificate, from SGS.
Discover Our Sustainability Solutions
Achieve your sustainability goals with our range of sustainability services.