Mining Onsite and Industrial Services
Onsite and industrial services from SGS, subcontracting essential, but not core, on-site and in-plant procedures can provide a number of advantages that ultimately improve your bottom line.
We are the unparallelled leader in a variety of independent on-site and in-plant support services including:
- On-site and mobile laboratory support
- Sampling and sample collection
- Core logistics and handling services including hyperspectral imaging and analysis
- Metallurgical testing and operation
- Process control
- Mill and plant analysis
- Production forecasting
- Site services and operations
- On-site water treatment
- Commercial product testing
- Scrap metal analysis
You gain a competitive edge when you take advantage of our globally recognised third party on-site and industrial support services. Adding our operational expertise to your team will allow you to:
- Allocate your financial and staff resources more effectively
- Get the full value from your diamond and RC drilling programmes
- Free up capital that would otherwise be spent on equipment and staffing
- Gain the full benefits of our experience at your site, no matter how remotely it is located
- Focus on the core aspects of your operation
- Take advantage of our global teams and our full scope of capabilities for representative, third party sampling and fast turn-around of accurate, reliable analytical data
- Take advantage of our globally recognised technical and audit expertise - we apply the same principles, procedures and quality control standards on your site as we do in our own laboratories
Trust our on-site services to give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing that you can focus your staff and resources on the core services of your operation, and trust your operational needs to SGS.
Contact your local SGS office today for more details.
FAST: Field Analytical Services and Testing
We're transforming the laboratory by bringing it to the field and enabling operational decisions quicker than ever before.