Life Sciences Health, Safety and Environment Management
Health, safety and environment (HSE) management from SGS – ensure the health and safety of your workers and compliance with HSE construction requirements.
On the shop floor or construction site, your employees – both staff and sub-contractor personnel – must work together using various materials and equipment. Accidents may have disastrous consequences for employees, bystanders and your organisation. Our health, safety and environment management provides coordination and monitoring to ensure the health and safety of your workers and compliance with HSE construction requirements.
Why choose health, safety and environment management from SGS?
Whether you are a building commissioner, main contractor or construction company, we can help you:
- Suggest proactive measurements that prevent incidents before they manifest as accidents
- Coordinate all health and safety aspects of your construction project
- Draft health and safety plans and verify any existing or proposed plans
- Comply with all relevant HSE construction regulations and requirements
- Ensure the health and safety of workers, decrease accident risks and improve onsite productivity
- Gain expert advice and recommendations for future safety maintenance and create a long-term safety culture
- Ensure full compliance with EU directive 92/57 EEC
World-class health, safety and environment management from the leading supplier
As a leading supplier of health, safety and environment management we offer you unrivalled expertise, resources and expertise. Plus, with our unique global reach, we can dispatch experienced and qualified safety coordinators to your building site or factory – wherever your operations are based.
Our services for health, safety and environment management include:
- Safety coordination during the design, fabrication and construction phases
- Recommendations for preventive measures
- Coordination documents
- Safety risk analysis
- Verification and development of health and safety plans
- Internal license controls
- Verification of access permits
- Access controls for designated areas
- Certificate control for cranes and operators
- Control of collective protection
- Control of personnel protection equipment (including helmets, gloves and shoes)
- Safety signalling control
- Determination of transfer/clearing routes
- Supply of external HSE coordinators
- Guidance/coordination concerning Occupational Health and Safety regulations
- Regular recording and reporting, focused on non-conformities, corrective/preventative actions and statistical data
- Safety training courses
Contact us today to find out how our health, safety and environment management can help you comply with all HSE construction requirements.