Life Sciences Biopharmaceutical Development and Quality Control Testing
SGS offers comprehensive testing services for the biopharmaceutical development lifecycle – from early phase to GMP QC release.
As one of the fastest growing fields in science, biopharmaceuticals offer exciting opportunities for researchers and businesses. To support the rapid advances being made, we have developed a wide range of services that draw on our long-standing expertise in biopharmaceutical testing, safety and quality control.
We provide a comprehensive portfolio for analytical testing requirements during biopharmaceutical development. Our range of integrated laboratory services offers expertise for every stage – from early phase cell bank safety assessment and product characterisation to later phase method development, bioanalysis and final phase product release. Our biopharmaceutical development services can help you with:
- Preparation and characterisation of analytical master cell banks and working cell banks
- cGMP analytical chemistry QC release testing, with tests such as capillary electrophoresis (CE), cell based assays, ELISA based assays, oligosaccharide analysis, peptide mapping, and surface plasmon resonance (SPR)/bio-layer interferometry (BLI) analysis
- Elemental impurities testing
- Optimisation, development and validation of methods
- Impurity identification
- Particle analysis
We provide a comprehensive partnership with access to technical and laboratory expertise, as well as flexible business development solutions for your own specific requirements, including:
- Up-front consultation: discuss technical and regulatory aspects of testing with our panels of experts
- Business development: elect the most appropriate working partnership, from “fee-for-service” to FTE models
To discuss your requirements and the available partnership options, contact us today.