Training on FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food
SGS is conducting a training with an objective to provide training to food business operator’s representative for qualifying them to be Preventive Control Qualified Individual (PCQI) for meeting Food Safety Modernized Act of US FDA.
08 Nov 2016
10 Nov 2016
The current Good Manufacturing Practice, Hazard Analysis, and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation (referred to as the Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation) is intended to ensure safe manufacturing/processing, packing and holding of food products for human consumption in the United States. The regulation requires that certain activities must be completed by a "Preventive Controls Qualified Individual" who has "successfully completed training in the development and application of Risk-Based Preventive controls". This course developed by the FSPCA is the "standardised curriculum" recognised by FDA; successfully completing this course is one way to meet the requirements for a "Preventive Controls Qualified Individual".
The main objective of this course is to provide training to food business operator’s representative for qualifying them to be Preventive Control Qualified Individual (PCQI). As per the current Food Safety Modernized Act of US FDA, the facilities, who are required to comply with this regulation, must have PCQI for the developing of their food safety plan.
- Prior knowledge of GMP’s and HACCP, or experience with Food Safety Management Systems, is recommended
Course Topics Include
- Food Regulation Overview – cGMP, Hazard Analysis, Risk-Based Preventive Controls
- Food Safety Plan Overview
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Other PRPs
- Biological Food Safety Hazards
- Chemical, Physical and Economically Motivated Food and Safety Hazards
- Preliminary Steps in Developing a Food Safety Plan
- Resources for Food Safety Plans
- Hazard Analysis and Preventive Controls Determination
- Process Preventive Controls
- Food Allergen Preventive Controls
- Sanitation Preventive Controls
- Supply Chain Preventive Controls
- Verification and Validation Procedures
- Record Keeping Procedures
- Recall Plan
- FSPCA Regulation Overview
Who Should Attend?
- Director/VPs Food Safety
- Maintenance Managers
- Production Supervisors
- Plant Managers
- Quality Assurance Coordinators and Managers
- Safety Managers
- Training Supervisors
- Lead Technicians
- Packaging Supervisor and Managers or Regulatory Personnel
About the Trainer
Teeranat Limpichotikul has Bachelor Degrees in Food Science and Technology, Business Administration, Crop Production, Animal Production. She also has Master Degrees in Master of Management; Logistic and Supply Chain. She has experience working with a canned tuna company and was a QA Representative for international importers (USA, Australia, UAE, etc.). She conducted audits more than 1,000 factories in Thailand, Asian countries, USA, Canada, South Asia (India, Bangladesh), Australia, China, Papua New Guinea, EU. She is a registered Lead Auditor for BRC Food and other GFSI recognised standards (farm, hatchery, feed mill, plant). She has delivered more than 350 training courses for both manufacturers and auditors in Food Safety and Quality Management System standards in Thailand, USA, China, Japan, Korea and India.
Rs. 20,000 + 15% Service Tax per Delegate