Improve Energy Efficiency and Gain a Competitive Edge with Energy Management System Standards
SGS India is organizing a webinar which aims to promote understanding of ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System standards and to enable organizations to establish the systems and processes necessary to reduce energy costs, boost efficiency and enhance competitiveness.
07 Mar 2016, 11:30
07 Mar 2016, 12:30
This webinar aims to promote understanding of ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System standards and to enable organizations to establish the systems and processes necessary to reduce energy costs, boost efficiency and enhance competitiveness. The ISO 50001 energy management standard is a proven framework for manufacturers, corporations, utilities, energy service companies or entire organizations to manage all aspects of energy, including procurement and use.
An EnMS helps an organization internalize the policies, procedures, and tools to systematically track, analyze and improve energy efficiency. With ISO 50001, energy management is integrated into normal business processes involving multiple types of employees across the organization.
Webinar will address the following:
- Develop a policy for more efficient use of energy
- Fix targets and objectives to meet the policy
- Measurement, documentation, and reporting of energy use and consumption
- Use data to better understand and make decisions about energy use
- Measure the results
- Design and procurement practices for energy-using equipment, systems and processes
- Review how well the policy works
- All variables affecting energy performance that can be monitored and influenced by the organization
- Continually improve energy management
ISO 50001 has been designed for implementation by any organization, whatever its size or activities, whether in public or private sectors, regardless of its geographical location. Quality managers, Environmental managers, Facilities Managers, Corporate Social Responsibility Managers and other functions involved directly or indirectly with energy management and environmental management within an organization.
Time: 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
Cost: No Charge
For further information, please contact:SGS India
4B,Adi Shankaracharya Marg,