Environmental, Health and Safety Air Testing
Air testing improves air quality, helping protect human health and the environment.
Polluted air damages the environment and affects the health of hundreds of thousands of humans every year. Testing for contaminants helps us develop and promote better ways to improve air quality. All business sectors should understand the importance of clean air.
SGS Air Testing Services
Using the latest developments in laboratory analysis, SGS will help your organisation promote better air quality at its facilities.
Our capabilities include analysis for:
- Volatiles, including fence-line monitoring
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs)
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs)
- Industrial Hygiene
- Asbestos fibres and particles
- Dioxins and Furans
- And many more
We provide testing services for:
- Ambient or atmospheric air – around plants, landfills or active remediation sites
- Indoor air – at schools, businesses and residences, and can include Selected Ion Monitoring (SIM) analysis when extremely low detections limits are needed
- Vapor intrusion – measuring the migration of volatile organics from soil or groundwater at contaminated sites into surrounding buildings
- Source emissions – measuring gas stream emissions from industrial sources
- Perimeter monitoring – including fenceline monitoring by EPA Method 325B
- Personal or industrial monitoring – improving worker health and safety in the work environment
Why Choose SGS?
SGS leads the way in developing and operating sampling systems for air quality – for example, our unique and easy-to-use monitoring kit for Benzene Fenceline Monitoring by EPA Method 325B.
We have a range of sampling canisters, Tedlar bags and passive monitors available for immediate use, and can help you make informed decisions about the right type of sampling system for your business.
To find out more about air testing, contact your local SGS office.