Enabling sustainable, efficient energy use and reduced environmental impact.
We help you to monitor and mitigate the impacts of energy use to make your business more sustainable. Our innovative solutions enable you to increase energy efficiency, generate or use renewable energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions, while benchmarking clean energy practices with our powerful Sustainability Engine.
Assess and address energy consumption and energy efficiency issues with our Sustainability Solutions. We offer audit and assessment against myriad national and international schemes for calculating, monitoring and mitigating the impacts of energy use, as well as advice and guidance on how to make everyday business more sustainable.
Measure and verify energy use and efficiency. Our energy measurement, audit and optimisation services identify cost-effective energy optimisation solutions, provide a framework for continuous improvement in energy use and demonstrate the short- and long-term impacts of energy efficiency measures.
- Due Diligence for Renewable Energy Projects
- In-Service Inspections
- Infrared Inspections
- Biomass Testing & Certification
- International Sustainability & Carbon Certification for Biomass & Bioenergy (ISCC)
- Self-Consumption Feasibility Services (Photovoltaic)
Demonstrate commitment to minimising climate change. From audits against international greenhouse gas, carbon footprint and environmental standards to technical due diligence to crystallise a project’s feasibility and environmental impacts, our solutions guide sustainable investment and delivery.
- Carbon Neutrality (PAS 2060)
- Product Carbon Footprint
- Greenhouse Gas Accounting & Verification (ISO 14064)
- Climate Bond Standards & Certification Scheme of the Climate Bonds Initiative
- CDP Services