Agriculture and Food Emergency Communication
Should an emergency arise involving hazardous substances, you can benefit from our worldwide network of specialists offering all-year, around-the-clock emergency response services. Find out more by calling our environmental crisis management team today.
If your organisation is dealing with potentially hazardous substances, you need a disaster response plan for peace of mind and to protect your business reputation. This plan needs a cost-effective, clear emergency communication system that helps you comply with all governing regulations. You need an emergency contact number listed on your material safety data sheets (SDS) and product labels for all the regions you operate in.
Our emergency communication system keeps you fully informed at every stage of action and intervention. We provide you with one global emergency contact number operated by local responders, operating in over 60 languages. Our emergency response service is available at all hours, seven days a week, all year round and reacts with an immediate response to your call. Services are provided in your local language by trained SGS experts in your area who are familiar with your SDS and with transport and handling of dangerous goods.
Our emergency communication channels include:
- Immediate on-site inspection and comprehensive reporting
- Support from our multidisciplinary team at all times (intervention team, laboratory services, analysis, waste and environmental experts, reports and data control)
- An integrated intervention service, linked with remediation experts for neutralising any contamination
- Monitoring certificates for local authorities
- Liaison with local law enforcement and regulatory officials
- On-site sample analyses with laboratory results carefully evaluated by our environmental experts
- Management of your SDS with worldwide internet data access
- Technical assistance with product recalls
- Site restoration and waste management plans
- A final detailed intervention report, crucial for your final settlement
- Review of emergency plans and procedures and assessment of ‘lessons learned’ from the incident
We are on call for you to mitigate the impact of accidents and critical situations involving hazardous substances. Call our team today for an emergency plan.