Webinar: Sustainability Report Assurance - Demonstrates the Credibility of your Commitment to Sustainability
24 Jan 2014, 15:00
24 Jan 2014, 16:00
Sustainability Report Assurance Services from SGS India
SGS invites you to attend the complimentary webinar "Sustainability Report Assurance Services from SGS India" on January 24, 2014, 3-4 pm.
The objective of this 60-minute webinar is to present an overview of Sustainability Report Assurance Services from SGS India.
The objective of this webinar is to give an overview to the Sustainability Report Assurance. Following the increase in corporate responsibility reporting, there is now added pressure from investors, the media, governments and non-governmental organizations for independent verification of the content of these reports. Independent assurance of reports against international standards, such as the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and the AA 1000 Accountability Principles (2008), demonstrates an organization’s commitment to customers and 1. stakeholders. It also ensures that all social and environmental information published is accurate and correct.
- Why do you need assurance for sustainability reports?
- Assurance services from SGS
- Basic assurance services
- GRI & AA1000
- Assurance timing options
- Assurance output process
What are the benefits of reporting?
For organizations the main benefits are:
- Identification and management of key risks and opportunities
- Enhanced reputation among stakeholders
- Improved brand value
- Customer attractiveness
- Competitiveness and market position
- Employee attraction and retention
To Join the webinar please follow the below mentioned instructions
- Click here to avail video
- Mention your name and click sign in
- To avail audio service (free)- dial toll free no. 18002001298 either from a landline or mobile handset.
- On asking please provide your pin no. 63310270#. This will connect you to audio facility
For more information, please contact:
Systems & Services Certification
SGS India Private Limited
SGS House, 4-B, Adi Shankaracharya Marg,
Vikhroli (West),Mumbai 400 083,
Cost: No Charge